Selling Policies and Seller Code of Conduct
All sellers are expected to adhere to the following policies when listing documents on 123dok.com. Seller offenses and prohibited content can result in suspension of your 123dok.com account.
Seller code of conduct
123dok.com enables you to reach millions of customers. We strive to ensure a fair and trustworthy buyer and seller experience. At 123dok.com, we expect you to adhere to the code of conduct principles outlined below. Violation of the code of conduct principles may result in the loss of your selling privileges and removal from 123dok Marketplace.
Seller Code of Conduct Principles:
- Adhere to all applicable laws and abide by all 123dok.com policies.
- Maintain current account information.
- Never misrepresent yourself.
- Always act in a manner that ensures a trustworthy experience for 123dok.com users.
- Never engage in any misleading, inappropriate or offensive behavior. This applies to all your activities, including but not limited to:
- Information provided on your account
- Information provided in listings, content or images
- Communication between you and 123dok.com or you and our users
- Act fairly at all times. Unfair behavior includes but is not limited to the following:
- Behavior that could be deemed as manipulation or "gaming" of any part of the buying or selling experience
- Actions that could be perceived as manipulating customer reviews, including by directly or indirectly contributing false, misleading or inauthentic content
- Actions that intentionally damage another seller, their listings or their ratings
Digital content Policy
Digitally delivered goods are products that are delivered in an electronic format. Digital delivery is typically done through email or by downloading from the internet. Due to the nature of this delivery method, extra care must be taken to prevent intellectual property infringement and minimize risks for our buyers.
What sorts of digitally delivered goods are prohibited?
Any goods that could damage someone's device, could be used maliciously, or would violate any privacy rules are prohibited on 123dok.com, including digitally delivered goods. In addition, you can't sell any digitally delivered goods which you are not authorized to sell
Digitally delivered goods policy overview
Digitally delivered goods are products that are stored, delivered and used in an electronic format. Delivery is typically done through email or by downloading from the internet.
Make sure your listings and products follow our guidelines. If they don't, they may be removed, and you may be subject to a range of other actions, including but not limited to, restrictions of your buying and selling privileges, forfeiture of fees and suspension of your account.
Allowed - The following digitally delivered items can be sold without restriction:
- Digital art or photos you captured yourself or otherwise own the rights to sell and distribute
- Recipes you created yourself or otherwise own the rights to sell and distribute
- Books and documents you created yourself or otherwise own the rights to sell and distribute
Not allowed - These digitally delivered goods may not be sold on 123dok.com:
- eBooks you don't own the copyright to and aren't legally authorized to resell
- Electronic copies of product manuals or user guides for which you don't own the copyright or which you aren't legally authorized to resell
Certain pre-approved sellers may offer a wide range of digitally delivered goods. The sellers must comply with the following requirements:
- Seller must provide verification of either: (i) ownership of the digitally delivered goods; or (ii) authorization to legally offer and sell the digitally delivered goods on the 123dok.com platform
- If your digitally delivered goods have any sexually-oriented adult or pornographic content, your listing must comply with national and international law on distributing these items.
- Your item can't include anything that could damage anyone's device, could be used for malicious purposes (e.g., sending spam emails or spreading malware), or would violate anyone's privacy (e.g., spyware, cookies)
- You have to be verified on PayPal, or other national payment gateway to help confirm your identity
- Seller is responsible for customer support including post-transaction support for Items Not Received (INR) or items Substantially Not As Described (SNAD)
- Seller acknowledges and agrees, and must disclose to buyers, that the digitally delivered goods will not qualify for money back guarantee
(1) When the uploader (author or somebody has the right to distribute the documents) upload the documents onto our platform, the documents will go through a preliminary scan for blank or duplicate documents and if pass, the uploader will be able to set a price to sell the document.
(2) The approval process will take up to 2 days. During this part, we make sure all of the content in the documents are appropriate
(3) After the documents are approved, it will immediately public for sale.
In order to withdraw money from our system to your bank account or Paypal account, you have to provide us your National Identification or Passport, along with your contact (email address and phone number).
In order to maintain good service throughout the system, you can only withdraw your revenue to your Paypal or Bank account on the 5th and 25th every month.
We will work to improve our service and hopefully can provide much more flexible withdraw schedule in the future.
The minimum amount you can withdraw is Rp.50.000.
You can withdraw money to your Paypal account, and through Paypal, you can transfer money to your family, friends or withdraw money to your bank account. Paypal is simple and effective. Click here to see more details about Paypal account.
Your revenue will be automatically added in your Main wallet (see how the wallets work). Your compensation rate will be 70% of the total value of each document sold. However, please notice that the rate can change due to customized partnership between seller and 123dok team. If you are interested in partnering with us, please email to: email@example.com
Why do we have this policy?
The guidelines on digitally delivered goods help create a safer place to buy and sell by prohibiting sellers from using 123dok.com in a way that might infringe on the intellectual property rights of others or violate the law. They also help protect buyers from purchasing unauthorized or pirated items.